At last, a business book that teaches you how to grow a business, and does so while you are buried in the pages of a ripping yarn.
The $600 Million Latte
The $600 Million Latte tells how author Neil Flett helped out a small business in Barbados by awarding the owner a certificate, never realizing that his kindness would be the beginning of a $600 million dollar industry- devoted to helping people grow their businesses with the smallest of budgets.
- You’ll learn while you laugh.
- You’ll wonder if you could do it yourself.
- Fact blends with fiction, but it doesn’t matter.
- Real life heroes mix with figures created to make the story work.
- It’s outrageous, but is it true?
- Was it done and could it be done?
Neil Flett shares with you his enormous experience in journalism, public relations and promotion and management training – and this is one business book that you’ll actually enjoy reading!
Business learning is serious, so Neil has made it fun!
Copies of The $600 Million Latte will be available shortly.